What should i consider for my AirBnb accomodation?
Fire Safety for your Air BnB should not be overlooked. To protect your guests and property you should consider having the following equipment and information available.
- A fire evacuation plan detailing what to do in a fire emergency
- working smoke alarms to provide early detection and warning
- a fire blanket in the kitchen nearby cooking facilities
- A maintained Dry Powder fire extinguisher
- whilst not fire safety; you may wish to install a first aid kit
- You should also make sure that the equipment is checked monthly with details recorded. (The Mifire Mate smartphone app can assist Air BnB operators with testing and recording the test)